Author Topic: Happy anniversary to me!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Elisabeth

Happy anniversary to me!
« on: June 19, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »
Can't say I've ever had a "gender correction" but 43 years ago today at the tender and mostly innocent young age of 22, I had my bits realigned into a more appropriate and functional configuration befitting the young woman I had grown up to be.

It hardly seems imaginable that my body was ever any different. What's even more amazing is that I've exceeded everyone's expectations by living this long and having an incredible life.

Yay me!  8)

Offline zirconia

Re: Happy anniversary to me!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 03:46:04 PM »
(#^.^#)٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶٩( ᐛ )و

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »
I've exceeded everyone's expectations by living this long and having an incredible life.

Yay You! What ya talkin' girl 6(cough choke) is still YOUNG I'm only on 4th life outta nine!

Congrats . . on still remembering it all?  ;)  :)

Offline Antisthenes

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 04:02:08 PM »
Happy Birthiversary, girl. All my Love, respect and props to you!❤

Offline Maddie

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 04:51:15 PM »
Happy anniversary Elisabeth
Have a good weekend.  Hope there is fun involved!!!
Head up moving forward

Offline Elisabeth

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 11:45:14 PM »
Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. Sometimes it is all hard to believe.

Friday night at 11:30 PM would normally find me hanging with my crew at the corner pub especially after getting word through a friend the guy I like told specifically he would be there knowing it would get back to me. He's so annoying but if he wants to play games, so can I.  ::)

I decided to play it safe since after opening back up, our state had more single day new COVID-19 infections (3,200) than it did when this whole thing started and just today, my town and my county made face coverings mandatory in public and came out with further guidelines for social distancing in bars and restaurants. 

Besides, my bestie was here overnight again last night and we drank and smoked our brains out until morning then crashed until early afternoon. My intentions are to stay in this weekend although Saturday and Sunday night still beckons and I'll have to maintain my resolve to resist.

There's a new 1hr 47min long documentary on Netflix about trans people that just came out today called Disclosure. I'm 15 minutes in and it looks really good so I'm going to finish out this day just chillin' in front of the big screen with some popcorn and Coca-Cola.

Life is good!

<edit>YouTube link to the trailer for Disclosure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysbX6JUlaEc

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 03:26:15 AM »
. . our state had more single day new COVID-19 infections (3,200) than it did when this whole thing started . . Life is good!

<edit>YouTube link to the trailer for Disclosure:

ok! ok! I CONFESS . . the white devil made me do it . . I wasn't really at the beach this week rather I got in my 'lil Georgia crop dustin' bi-plane . . (ouch arm twisted again) . .

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
  • I'm "Friday" Mom's Bed Bud
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 12:04:05 PM »
Hi @Elisabeth,                20 June 2020

Happy Anniversary Young Lady; I'm sorry I missed it by a day; hope you'll forgive me.

All I can say is you have accomplished an amazing feat and there are many, including me, that wish they could have done likewise.

Your story is important, especially for the younger generation; they have a better chance of accomplishing what you have without all the nasty stuff you had to endure on your journey. Thank you very much Elisabeth; God Bless You.

Best Always, Love

Christine
Worrying Never Makes It Better.
Christine@transhaven.org