Author Topic: Female Best Friends?  (Read 50 times)

Offline Maddie

Female Best Friends?
« on: June 24, 2020, 12:47:33 AM »
Open Question:
As a female, do you have female friends (or relatives) you confide in and know each other's secrets, but not an intimate physical relationship?
Now or in the past.

I think my hair is growing again

Offline zirconia

Re: Female Best Friends?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 01:07:34 AM »
do you have female friends (or relatives) you confide in and know each other's secrets, but not an intimate physical relationship?

Yes.

Online Kiera

• Welcome to "The Badlands" dirtyblond not platinum!
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »
Open Question:
As a female, do you have female friends (or relatives) . .

Georgis's Adult Protective Services (APS) may be able to help . . (because own family doesn't want to put up with the BS as well)

Female friends? Yes many, relative mostly, like own kids, sisters & in-laws more "extended family".
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:01:02 PM by Kiera »

(Not Stevie Nicks! Jess Harwood instead)
 (Rumour's: Sara)

Offline Maddie

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 10:39:51 AM »
"JoJo" is a long time friend who likes to give advice and she knows too much about me.  Once she called authorities out of concern and we didn't talk for several years.  We binge talk every once in a while, and we have shared holidays with her family.  Plan to be with them July 4th.

"Catlin" is my age, we've known each other maybe ten years.  We both like to dance.  I feel easier with her because she [doesn't have as much dirt on me. We became friends over time since I knew and liked her cousin, and she blocked that.  In the past 5 years since I Maddie'd up she backed off and we still friends.

Barbie was my best friend downstairs..  She passed away last fall.  She only knew Maddie.  Once we hid in her closet for an hour with sherrifs pounding on her doors and windows.  The circumstances leading up to her end are a mystery that bothers me.  And apparently only me.

I wasn't raised a girl.  I wasn't raised closely around women relatives, except for my mom.  Most of my social groups have been guys.  Most close female friendships began with some relationship angle, but I am grateful for those bonds that survive not being that. 

I think my hair is growing again