Author Topic: Mariah Checking in  (Read 299 times)

Offline mariah

Mariah Checking in
« on: December 26, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
I thought i would say hi. I have no doubt many of you know me already.

Offline mariah

Re: Mariah Checking in
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 08:59:54 PM »
Linde and Katie thank you for the warm welcome.

Offline mariah

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 09:14:24 PM »
lol. Lexxi. Thanks Dena led the way. It's better to be here among friends than elsewhere. So many that I know from before.

Hi Mariah,

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found us. Hopefully, before long, we'll be the go to spot for all trans people, and you can say you were here when it all started.  ;)

Lexxi

Offline mariah

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 09:27:01 PM »
Good to see you to Laurie. Me too. I hope it thrives too! Hugs
Mariah

Hi Mariah, Jamie too,

Good to see you here. I hope this place thrives. Glad you got the word and came on over to play.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Offline mariah

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »
For those that don't know my past I should share a bit of history about me.  I was born intersex and forcefully assigned male. Then surgeries were done to help achieve this goal by doctors when I was young. I made my first attempt at transition in late 2005 and backed away from it in 2007 due to the environment and family.. Then after a near death experience in 2012 along with encouragement by a friend who said I needed to see a therapist and deal with things. I didn't take her up on the suggestion until after she died. Her death shook me up enough to follow through with what I needed to do. At that point I went high speed through transition. I have been hormones more than 5 years now. I had everything down below surgically corrected to undo the damage done by doctors when I was young which has made everything so much easier on me.  I married my spouse Jamie in 2017. Both of us are non binary. Something that we both discovered after marriage.

Offline Jamiesaurus Rex

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 08:54:29 PM »
Hello there, my sweetheart.