Community Conversations > General Topics

Against All Authority

(1/4) > >>

Complete:
Antifa, in conjunction with BLM, are essentially a Marxist communist organizations. They have hijacked the well meaning and justifiable outrage caused by the horrific murder of a black man in police custody, to further their totalitarian agenda.
What you have been witnessing on the nightly news is not the peaceful protests guaranteed by our U.S. Constitution, but the violent, unlawful efforts of anarchists which have upset the peaceful existence of hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens.
Many fundamentally good people are being duped into believing that supporting these Marxist totalitarians is good for themselves, or the "underprivileged" or "oppressed" minorities they claim to be "defending" or "representating".
What is truly frightening is that good people are believing the lies put forth by these anti-capilatist/pro-communist totalitarians. They seem oblivious to the fact the current Democratic candidate for the Presidency is a classic deepstate corrupt politician, who has degraded into a mentally incompetent puppet easily manipulated by those same totalitarian fascists mentioned above.
These peaceful, well intentioned voters seem convinced that appeasing these facist bullys will bring an end to the rioting in the streets. They need only look to the anarchy, rapes and murders in the "autonomous zone" in Seattle, or 5he "cop free" zone outside NYC City Hall

Dena:
I ran across a link on Fox News that provides the whys about this. It's something that I have known about for a while but the link provide a much better description of the history behind it. The French revolution turned out a good deal different than our revolution because it was started without the values needed for a peaceful society. Unfortunately the Anarchist are making the same mistake that the French did.

Complete:
Great! Thank you, Dena. What stands out to me is....
--- Quote ---What we celebrate on the Fourth of July is not just American independence or a particular document signed by a bunch of dead white males. We celebrate a model for political change that celebrates individual freedoms instead of trying to stamp them out.
It’s a model that ultimately opened the door to freedom for all Americans under the rule of law, instead of the rule of the mob or the secret police. It’s an ideal of freedom that ultimately freed the slaves, gave votes to women, and made us a nation of immigrants instead of (what radicals like to claim) a nation of racists.
--- End quote ---

Kiera:

--- Quote from: Complete on July 03, 2020, 08:09:52 PM ---Great! Thank you, Dena. What stands out to me is....
--- End quote ---

Gotta love it! I'm more a movie fan am wearing my Patriot shirt today (which daughter likes and wants!)
* Benjamin Martin: Would you tell me, please, Mister Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?

An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as a King can. I have seven (six) children. My wife is dead (an idiot, barely knows the diff between dem & Repub). Now who's to care for them if I go to war? ;)

* Colonel Burwell: Wars are not fought only by childless men . . And your principles?

* Benjamin Martin: I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles . . But mark my words. This war will be fought not on the frontier or on some distant battlefield, but amongst us -- among our homes. Our children will learn of it with their own eyes. And the innocent will die with the rest of us.[/i]From The Patriot! When it comes to 'mob rule' and 'cancel culture' then civil war is the only war worth fighting! Have a .357 mag Silver Henry and two Auto-5 Humback Brownings bring it on!
My kids are ready too! Have my own water-well, solar-power with a backup CNG genset and enough chickens to feed a small army!

What I don't understand is why, with this COVID19 thing, they let these BLM people demonstrate at all? Trump in South Dakota: "Keep On Rockin' in The Free World!"
--- Quote from: screw you, Neil Young ---       Grammy Award-winning musician lashed out at President Trump after hearing one of his songs played against his wishes during recent pre-midterm campaign rallies.
--- End quote ---

karen_A:

--- Quote from: Kiera on July 04, 2020, 03:05:38 AM ---Trump in South Dakota: "Keep On Rockin' in The Free World!"[/size]

--- End quote ---

I hope you know Trump did not have permission to use the song and Neil Young objects to him using it... I think that is called stealing intellectual property in the free world...

-karen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version