Author Topic: 2021 February 5, The Bubba Effect  (Read 207 times)

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
2021 February 5, The Bubba Effect
« on: February 05, 2021, 08:45:27 PM »
Glen Beck discussed why conspiracy theories are created. There are people who are attracted to conspiracies but that's not where conspiracies are started. A government that serves the people shouldn't keep secrets from the people. Yes there are some things that need to be secret because they are important to the defense of the country. However some of the secrets are because somebody might be embarrassed if they are released and many are because people are doing something they don't want to be known. If it's not important to the defense of our country, the people have a right to know and if we aren't permitted to know, the government is no longer governing in our best interest. Glens opening monolog explains how hiding critical information from the public results in conspiracies because when we are provide a limited amount of information, people will fill in the gaps and don't always get it right.

The clip for the follow up wasn't posted in public (it's behind a paywall) but latter Glen read an article from Time Magazine. I found it shocking because it confirms what conservative already know but the media and even social media has made a great effort too cover up. I never expected a publication as large as Time to actually tell the truth. There was and effort by the democrats to alter the election outcome and Time provides a good deal of information as to how this was accomplished. If you would like to see the article, this is the link to it.
Email contact through dena@transhaven.org

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
Re: 2021 February 5, The Bubba Effect
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 03:52:47 AM »
Quote from: Fox News
'Ingraham Angle' host slams 'cabal' of left-wing forces seeking to wrest power from the people. A bombshell report by Time magazine Friday proves the existence of "a real and vast conspiracy to unseat" former President Donald Trump, Laura Ingraham claimed Friday.