Author Topic: Where is The Government of The US Headed ?  (Read 427 times)

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
Re: Where is The Government of The US Headed ?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2021, 04:38:53 AM »
I hope to God I am wrong, but I seldom am.

Stopped watching news entirely @Christine . . but get impression Beijing Biden is picking a fight with Russia when it's Imperial Capitalist China that's the real threat, both in terms of military & economically? The dollar, just like our autonomy and freedoms, increasingly ain't worth JACK . . and all is based on bad choices we continue to 'collectively' make?

While awareness & acceptance has certainly benefitted from "activists" I also feel as if, almost counter-productively, they've raised the bar for "passing" . . to the point where many of us don't want to be associated with alternate-lifestyle "LGB" or "trans" at all?

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
  • I'm "Friday" Mom's Bed Bud
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2021, 12:27:18 PM »
       Stopped watching news entirely @Christine . . but get impression Beijing Biden is picking a fight with Russia when it's Imperial Capitalist China that's the real threat, both in terms of military & economically? The dollar, just like our autonomy and freedoms, increasingly ain't worth JACK . . and all is based on bad choices we continue to 'collectively' make?

While awareness & acceptance has certainly benefitted from "activists" I also feel as if, almost counter-productively, they've raised the bar for "passing" . . to the point where many of us don't want to be associated with alternate-lifestyle "LGB" or "trans" at all?
@Kiera
Hola Amiga,                 18 April 2021

Biden has been bought and paid for by the CCP. Russia is a distraction as are many of the other things our ass-hole acting president does courtesy of his puppet master Obummer, who is really calling the shots from his third unelected term, and is funded by George Soreass and his minions.

The only hope we have is if enough folks who voted Dem decide to vote republican next year during the mid-term in Nov 22. If they don't, that will be the last election for the next hundred years and the destruction of the Best Country ever to grace this planet.

All the bastard commie dumbocraps want is power and they don't give a shit what they have to do to get it. They have been planning and working on it for the past 120 years, give or take a few. In a way, I am thankful I'm as old as I am. I won't have to put up with their shit for too many years.

I see that ugly bitch Maxine waters from californication is in Minnesota stirring up trouble and advocating violence if she doesn't get her way with the cop's trial. Doesn't mater that Floyd was a convicted criminal, ex con and doper and as big as an elephant and twice as strong.

Sure would like to get back to the "Bad Old Days" of the 70's et al. Wistful thinking.

When the shit eventually hits the fan, I won't shed a tear for the libs that voted for the evil puppet and his masters.

Take care everyone.

Best Always, Love

Christine
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 03:27:16 PM by Christine »
Worrying Never Makes It Better.
Christine@transhaven.org

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
  • I'm "Friday" Mom's Bed Bud
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2021, 11:21:41 PM »
This post is for those that think there should be fewer police shootings. I can't agree more, I, as a former cop, would love to see the necessity of shooting someone become unnecessary.

The solution is quite simple as is the problem. If people wouldn't commit crimes there would be no necessity for intervention by a police officer.

If you want the police to remain out of your life, don't give them a reason to enter it. I don't know a single cop that enjoys apprehending criminals. It's dangerous, time consuming, and is a pain in the ass; paperwork, court appearances, interviewing witnesses, chasing down leads. I think you get the picture.

So I'll keep it simple: If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime.

If you don't want to get shot by a cop, don't put yourself in a position where that may become necessary.

Best Always, Love

Christine
Worrying Never Makes It Better.
Christine@transhaven.org

Offline Kiera

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 02:33:31 AM »

So I'll keep it simple: If you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime.

The disrespect for "law and order" is amazing . . if a cop or border patrol I'd definitely QUIT (and then watch what happens)!

In trouble? Need help? 'Call a crackhead' instead!

Offline Kiera

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2021, 03:37:28 AM »
Dena Christine AT IT AGAIN despite swearing OFF useless "unity discussion" . . .

Before it gets DELETED! here ->
 (copy/paste otherwise saved elsewhere!)

Alternate signage?: "A true transgender doesn't need overreaching central gov't legislation to be "accepted" everywhere?"

(ps:  After 14 years of "SA tabs" my breasts are KILLING ME again after just 4 weeks on his IM "E" instead? And am on a "baseline low dose" with 2 more refills, before "testing", to go! And "Maddie", if reading this, his $300 annual admin fee covers local processing (no actual office visits) and, with my insurance allowing me to list him as "Primary Care Physician", my 20 minute "televisit" with his "PA" cost NOTHING, there was no co-pay at all!

My first "script vial" cost $104 because my insurance has a $400 "tier 4" deductable before helping, "kicking in", and Dayna actually offered, from the same very start, to do an "E implant" for a low flat fee as well?)
)

Offline karen_A

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2021, 03:24:16 PM »
After 14 years of "SA tabs" my breasts are KILLING ME again after just 4 weeks on his IM "E" instead?

As always with HRT, YMMV... For a good number of years I was on 1 mL/week 40mg/mL EV...

I might as well have been injecting saline with how much difference it made for me with respect to breast development or over all fat redistribution.

What are SA tabs? These days I am doing micronized estradiol tablets sublingually.

-Karen