Author Topic: Where is The Government of The US Headed ?  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
Re: Where is The Government of The US Headed ?
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2022, 01:51:27 AM »
Way I see it Ukraine brought all of this down upon themselves when they engaged in talks to join NATO . . a provocation that has always been a direct threat to Russia.

While Putin is certainly no Saint surely the flawed democracy of Ukraine is no better/worse than that of the greater Western EU/US.

Are we deliberately driving him to ally/team up with the Communist Chinese?

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2022, 03:33:20 AM »
         The current political/economic situation is disgusting! The current US admin (and NATO?) wants WAR with Russia, is willing to let Putin destroy Ukraine to invoke it, so ally China will come to Russia's aide and team up against America to finally completely break & overrun us!

Rod's Fleming's Website

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
  • I'm "Friday" Mom's Bed Bud
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2022, 12:00:10 PM »
Hi Folks,                 15 March 2022

This is an open letter to Vladimir Putin, Dictator of Russia.

Dear Mr. Putin,                  15 March 2022

You are a Coward and chicken shit bully.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the President of The Ukraine, a small country, is on the front lines of the war you started and is kicking your Russian ass while you hide your coward ass away in Russia and beg China for Military aid.

President Zelenskyy is the Greatest Hero seen since the end of WW II.

You  Mr. Vladimir  Putin, will go down in history as the Biggest Coward and Bully along with Adolf Hitler.

How about a Duel, old west style? Right here in the desert. The one who walks out wins. You haven't the cojones.

Sincerely,

Christine
Worrying Never Makes It Better.
Christine@transhaven.org

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2022, 11:43:04 AM »
How about a Duel, old west style? Right here in the desert.

Using NUKES? Go for it . .

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2022, 11:46:27 AM »
President Zelenskyy is the Greatest Hero seen since the end of WW II

Or biggest corrupt, paid-off FOOL! If hadn't talked to The Ahabs in the West 'bout joining NATO chances are THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED at all.

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2022, 05:20:03 PM »
Or biggest corrupt, paid-off FOOL! If hadn't talked to The Ahabs in the West 'bout joining NATO chances are THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED at all.

If I follow your logic, if someone does something that you don't like, you go to war with them. Glad you're not my next door neighbor, you might shoot me because our dog barked when you were trying to take a dump. Can't say that I'd blame you, don't like being disturbed during important bodily movements.

Now that our economy is being wisely inflated along with rising food and fuel prices, it will force many folks to go on diets. Hope it does some good for the over fed welfare queens and kings.

The midterm elections are 7 months out. Will be interesting, think this will be the determining election as to whether this country remains one or splits into several separate countries. My guess is it'll ultimately split. The Northeast can go to Canada, the left coast can go their own way and the middle can fend for itself, which in my opinion will work out quite well.

At my age I'm getting to the point where whatever happens won't affect me for too long. Remember "Soylent Green" will be coming for you before you know it.

Best Always

Christine
Christine@transhaven.org

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2022, 12:33:55 AM »
Hi Folks,               22 June 2022

Been a couple months since I last posted here. Been busy with personal stuff:

Had my right eyeball rebuilt on 07 June 2022.

Going to have the left rebuilt 27 June 2022

Our Pooch Ella "Elly" unexpectedly (Cancer) passed away 21 May 2022.

Watching my country being destroyed by the Liberal Dems and their Ass Hole leader Joe Brandon. Hope all you Dems like high gas, food, housing, transportation, Prices, High Crime rates, Dangerous Cities, empty store shelves (already happening); this country is a Fucking mess and it's only getting worse. Where's it all going to end? Won't know until after the mid-term elections this coming November, about 4 months from today.

If the dems retain power in both houses, this country is doomed and will collapse. If you think there's crime now, wait until after the collapse. There will be hoards of gangs roaming the streets killing and forcibly taking whatever you have. We will have descended into a fourth world HELL, and there will be no one to help or save us. China will come in and kill everyone in their path as they complete their long anticipated goal of World Domination.

If you think I'm BS-ing or am full of shit, keep your heads in the sand like you've had them for most of your liberal lives.

I pray that I'm wrong . . . . but I won't put any money on my being so.

Hope for the best and expect the worst.

Best Always

Christine
Christine@transhaven.org

Offline karen_A

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2022, 06:18:41 PM »
Been a couple months since I last posted here. Been busy with personal stuff:

Had my right eyeball rebuilt on 07 June 2022.

Going to have the left rebuilt 27 June 2022

Our Pooch Ella "Elly" unexpectedly (Cancer) passed away 21 May 2022.

Sorry you have to deal with all that.

Watching my country being destroyed by the Liberal Dems and their Ass Hole leader Joe Brandon. Hope all you Dems like high gas, food, housing, transportation, Prices, High Crime rates, Dangerous Cities, empty store shelves (already happening); this country is a Fucking mess and it's only getting worse. Where's it all going to end? Won't know until after the mid-term elections this coming November, about 4 months from today.

Quite a bit of hyperbole there and that exacerbates the problems  makes things worst not better.

Biden is basically a decent guy IMO... But while some of his administrations policies may have added a bit to inflation, the main causes are COVID and the supply chain disruption it caused and still persist, as well as pent up demand. Add that to the war in the Ukraine and thats why inflation is worldwide which makes it obvious the core reasons for inflation are not due to Biden's policies... (BTW Shortages coupled  high demand ARE the reasons prices go up - along with some profiteering )

As for crime, all I can say is that I don't see much of any difference in my area... but economic issues also tend to cause crime increases in multiple ways ...

If the dems retain power in both houses, this country is doomed and will collapse.

Hardly ... What i worry about is if the supporters of the big lie gain control over our elections... that is a very significant danger to our democracy and the future of the country.

If you think there's crime now, wait until after the collapse.

Being TS and readable ,I'm more worried about right wing zealots with guns, or what I'll be treated like if I wind up in a nursing home in a few years, in the political future you seem to be hoping for.

If you think I'm BS-ing or am full of shit, keep your heads in the sand like you've had them for most of your liberal lives.

I think you are looking through a very partisan lense ...

BTW insulting people because they have a different world view from yours is certainly not helpful in any way.

There was time in this country (IMO Pre Newt) when a lot more people could disagree with those who see things significantly differently from the way they do, but still respect them...

Somehow we have to get back there... I wish I knew how it could happen.

- Karen

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2022, 05:57:59 AM »
Somehow we have to get back there... I wish I knew how it could happen.

lol Ain't ever gonna 'happen', couldn't care in the least, all is well in 'conservative country' South of Atlanta! House is getting new roof Friday, compliments of "insurance", 24yr old daughter is back home with the kids (glad SOMEBODY is 'working'), and Power's transition is going well gov't policy be DAMMED . .

Finally got 'perm banned' from Susan's too, a badge of honor? Found a new hsts discord hangout based out of SE Asia so . . heard Arizona my 'ave a water/power problem? Do miss the SW . .

Thanks for Comin' Out, Keep Us Posted!
(ps: eatin' rice for breakfast? Gettin' used to new China's Rising forced diet?)

Offline karen_A

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2022, 04:27:04 PM »

Thanks for Comin' Out, Keep Us Posted!
(ps: eatin' rice for breakfast? Gettin' used to new China's Rising forced diet?)

coming out? What the heck does that mean? I have always been clear on both my politics and personal situation here and elsewhere and been full time since 1997.

I posted here initially because Dena seemed nice on Susan's and I am not enamored of lack of free discussion allowed there on certain topics... But that was not about  national politics... but about TS related things.

-Karen

Offline Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2022, 05:02:47 AM »
coming out? What the heck does that mean?

:) It's simply an expression from the "Boondock Saints". "Put a Starbucks Trans Insure policy on a string, drag it thru Indeed dot com and . . ."

Thanks for Coming Out!
(lol being rather "touchy", no? Many on new server do work at Starbucks, just for that reason, but have many funny stories to tell just like I did, elsewhere, as well! I see you follow "Rachel"s obsessive adventures too . . . Transcum & When Does it End?)
Quote from: complete?
". . just maybe this is the root of why people begin to ascribe milestones to what it means to be Trans. That doesn’t make it okay, but it could explain why we sometimes tear each other down."

Luv Detective Smecker "they're angels"!
https://secondtype.net/pdffiles/BOONDOCK_SAINTS1_1(0).mp4

*sigh not surprized* no responses at all? 3 wonderful daughters in my life
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 06:21:40 AM by Kiera »

Offline Christine

• Dena's Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #71 on: Yesterday at 07:17:00 PM »
Hi Folks,          04 July 2022

Got the left eyeball rebuilt one week ago today. Tuesday the day after surgery I took the pups out in the AM to a world I haven't really seen in 25 years. I can now see textures and colors as I once remember them; everything clearly defined; no more squinting; seeing the mountains surrounding us in all their majestic glory; all the little critters that share their world with us; the stop signs and traffic lights I hadn't noticed before . . . . Oops, That's spooky !!!

My vision isn't perfect just yet; only out of surgery one week, but it's a great start.

I only have one complaint, and it's a major one: When I looked into the mirror the morning after this last surgery I could see it caused me to age 35 years overnight. That's OK, they also have ways of fixing those defects too.

Well Karen, we all believe what we want to believe. Biden in your opinion is a "Decent Guy." Being a decent guy, even though he's far from it, is not a qualification for the Presidency. Biden is a brain dead asshole who has been For Sale to the highest bidder. He didn't become a multi millionaire by being honest. His "Hole" family is a graft machine. Joe Brandon wrote the book on it; just failed to have it published so the rest of us could join in on the fortune . . . . err fun !!!

Guns are not the problem, it's the crazies that are. We let nuts runs loose with a promise to "Take their meds" and no one checks on them. The inmates (Biden Admin) are now running the asylum. Look where all the violent crime is occurring: Dem run cities and states. But, don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs.

I stick by what I have written; time will prove the facts.

Hi Kiera, we manage our water quite well and we have Nuclear Power supplying most of Arizona's electrical energy. Dena and I are lucky, we have direct lines to the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Site just west of us. 100 % of our power is Nuclear. It's wonderful looking west and seeing the large Mushroom Plume rising above it. A very reassuring sight to behold.

Off to feed the pups. They live next door in their own "Puppy Palace." 2300 square feet of climate controlled bliss with their own fenced back yard and a "Puppy Poopy Park" next door for other recreational activities, such as chasing cats, peeing, pooping and exercising. Actually, they like cats . . . . when they're on the menu.

Gotta get going, back in a few days.

Best Always

Love

Christine
Christine@transhaven.org