Author Topic: 2021 February 24, The Great Reset Overlords Who Will Ru(i)n Your Life  (Read 194 times)

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
Tonight Glen Beck starting laying out the Great Reset and the players involved. He mostly discussed Bill Gates and laid out some of the groups involved. The picture is pretty grim because business and government will make all the decisions without any input from you. What's worst, is you will be expected to pay the bill for something that is highly likely to fail. Remember Obamas green energy program? Most people haven't followed up on the results but billions were spent and little if anything came out of it. The constructed a massive solar plant in the desert that only operated a few days before it failed. You can pick it up for a song but cleaning up the property will probably cost more than it's worth. Solyndra who was to produce advanced solar panels took millions and produced nothing of value. The list goes on and on.

The green new deal is an idea many time the size of what Obama attempted and with my scientific knowledge about power generation and battery technology, is well beyond anything we could possibly accomplish today. Besides that, the batteries they are talking about will produce massive damage to the environment gathering the materials needed to manufacture them. When the batteries reach the end of life, they can't be recycled and will produce mounds of waste. If you want reliable clean power, fast neutron reactors and Thorium reactors (needs development) are the only technology that will solve the problem today without destroying the world economy.

This will probably run into multiple posts and I will gather them in this thread as they become available. This is the link to the first show in the series.
Email contact through dena@transhaven.org

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
Re: 2021 February 24, The Great Reset Overlords Who Will Ru(i)n Your Life
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 02:55:04 AM »
If you want reliable clean power, fast neutron reactors and Thorium reactors (needs development) are the only technology that will solve the problem today ..

My understanding is Texas is geared to summer-time electric generation and when the wind farms froze up people were using the natural gas to heat their homes which led to a shortage, not enough left to fire up the backup electric generation plants?

And leaks due to busted frozen pipes eventually led to an overall drop in water pressure everywhere?

Personally I don't think nuclear power is the way to go the more decentralized our power options the better? I currently have four(4) different power sources (and would like to install my own water well as well)

• 1) Have grid power (which only goes down every now and then)
  • 2) Have solar (which currently only supplements grid during day)
  • 3) Have gas CNG powered house generator most always-on "STBY" (with gas furnace and cooking too)
  • 4) Have hydrogen electrolizors which, if configured properly, is a better form of energy storage that could supplement #2 above AT NIGHT (via a Fuel Cell already installed in one's EV parked in garage?)

Any reason why one couldn't have hydrogen heat and cooking too? There's more talk 'bout Electric Vehicles here. It would admittedly be hard to rid of "central grid power" entirely but think THAT should be our goal!

Read about the Westinghouse bankruptcy here!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was without power for 2 hours, lost water pressure for 2 days. Didn't cause much of a problem as I had had my monthly shower about 2 weeks before . .

lol :) ;) @Christine Used to living on bare necessities? I am by no means "wealthy", still struggle from check-to-check in trying to "get ahead", but DID come from a supportive "family" that stressed "independence" which, as an anti-guberment "prepper", am now passing along to my kids?

Am also from the "NorthEast", grew up in New York metro "Greenwich" (silver spoon?), but am sooo glad to be gone from there!

Am also very UPSET 'bout this new "Equality Act" because, having put off my transition for over 40 years, the eventual BACKLASH is gonna be TREMENDOUS and now don't want to be associated with these "liberal militant trans" at all!

Finally have an appointment with Dr Powers, 1st time in seeing a doctor ever . . and just wanna "blend-in", fade back stay in the woodwork I hope! So called "part-time job" is getting BUSY, worked a full 9 hours yesterday, will soon be back "in the chips" again? (Powers has a $300 cash "out-of-state" fee that I must pay 1st)

(ps: my daughter-in-law and son also work there and suspect she's been talking because I asked if wearing shorts (for hot weather) was 'Ok' and the girls in the office just BUSTED OUT LAUGHING, said "as long as they're not "daisy duke", must be long enough to cover over my knees as well?)

Luv This Song "Little Man" Alan Jackson is from Hometown Georgia!
(The Pretenders My City was Gone)

It's bad! Stop The Biden Boondoggle!
(in name only 'cause we know he's just a "Jezebel puppet"
and NOT "in-charge" of anything - other than
f'ing up Trump's foreign policy?)

(Free shipping today! lol Ok work shorts?
over 'uniform tee' of course!)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 05:17:41 AM by Kiera »

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »
I have considered living off the grid but in this climate, it's not very practical. My house heating and cooling is provided by a 4 ton heat pump. That's 220 volts at around 14 amps for up to 10 hours a day during the summer. Winter usage is much less. I have a lot that's about 6,000 square feet and no access to natural gas. The HOA might get a little upset if I instal a butane tank for backup power. Fortunately the nuclear plant is only about 30 miles down the road and there is plenty of peaking power available.

And batteries. The only one that doesn't have to be replaced every 4-7 years is Nickel Iron. Not great storage but it is rugged lasting 30 years or more. NI batteries in the right application still work well and they have been available for well over 100 years. Still it takes a lot of batteries to store a days worth of power for my house and they need regular additions of water to remain operational.

As for electrolyzes, it cost a good deal more energy to break water down that the energy you get out of it. Add to that the difficulty of storing hydrogen. Hydrogen combines with steel causing it to become brittle, leaks out of many materials and like Acetylene, needs to be dissolved in something for practical storage. Maybe someday these problems will be solved but hydrogen isn't a good solution unless you have a good deal of power to waste. Don Lancaster has discussed a hydrogen economy a good deal and I have found no flaws with his arguments.

Nuclear allows a small number of people to provide a massive amount of power needed for a city where most people wouldn't have a clue how to wire a light bulb. We could have a good deal more nuclear power except Nixon shut down the Thorium reactor development as the materials it produced couldn't make atomic bombs and Carter ended fuel reprocessing leaving us with a waste problem. Breeder reactor were also stopped because they produce plutonium that is easily recovered for nuclear weapons. The reactors and processes we live with today are the worst of all worlds but still France gets about 70% of their power from nuclear reactors.

If you're in a moderate climate and somewhat isolated, your system might be practical and could cost less than pulling a power line in. It would be great for a little cabin in the mountains. Add wood heat and you might only need to go to town to pay your taxes and get food. It could be a great way to get away from it all.

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 11:03:25 PM »
The next episode came out today and it gets worst. This episode goes into the arrangements that are being made in the banking system to use their ability to make loans and offer credit to control the business environment. If you don't toe the line, you will find your access to the banking system completely cut off. Glen traces the history dating back to the Obama administration where the seeds were planted and the initial actions were taken. It must of really upset the left when Trump came into power because all the actions they started where halted. Had Clinton been elected, what will happen to us over the next 4 years will have already happened. Trump bought us 4 years to understand what's going on and regardless of how you feel about him as a person, he took an enormous amount of heat to possibly preserve your freedom.

If you can, pass the information about this thread onto others as the only way out of this is to completely expose the plot so it will become difficult to carry out. There is another thing to consider. Most of the links suggest you join the Blaze web site. The links I provide are mostly through YouTube but someday YouTube might cut these off. They have already demonetize many of the Blaze channels. The big risk for Glen is if their credit card processing is turned off. Should that happen, they would probably take the pay wall down for as long as the money last. After that, your access might be limited to what I can dig up and the text sites associated with Glen. I purchased a three years subscription and have about 2.5 years left so hopefully I can continue to report for as long as needed but we don't know just how fast all this will happen.

Finance Fascists: The Credit Chokehold That Will Bankrupt America

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 11:34:33 PM »
Tonight Glenn shows how history is being rewritten in order to control the population and how to take action that will restore our history. Consider if you learned a history where the 1776 revolution didn't happen and instead we were always ruled by a government with total control. You might not consider it possible to overthrow that government to reclaim your freedom from government. That is why editing history makes the population easy to control. My mother visited Russia after the downfall and the story she returned with showed the people still hadn't accepted the idea of freedom. When my mother was showed a public building, the tour guide stated how the building belonged to everybody in the country. That may be true from one point of view but the truth is nobody can own a public building. They exist for the good of everybody and we are entrusted to care for it so it can be passed on to the next generation. Even though the old government was gone, the Russians were still of the mindset that would accept a government like the old one. The truth is that's what happened. Putin was in the KGB and while the government is closely tied to business unlike the old government, they still restrict the freedom of the people and the people still accept it. Tonights episode is The Great Reset of America's Story: How 1619 Project's Lies ERASE Our History.

Mentions tonight are web page of useful links.

Last years exposure of the 1619 project - The 1619 Project Exposed

The American Story history book that was mentioned and from a source other than Amazon.

My previous post about the 1776 project where you can obtain a copy of the 1776 project document.
1776 project

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 10:31:27 PM »
Glenn Beck explains what the "S" in your ESG score is. It stands for social however it's difficult to define because even the people who determent what the score is don't have a clear definition. This allows the freedom to redefine the system to punish those who they want to punish and reward those who they want to reward. If having a high ESG score is important to you, it will be necessary to obey the will of the group issuing the score and that group will not be elected by your vote. The group could be the completely independent United Nations which would mean you're under the thumb of Russia, China, Venezuela or some of the other worst human rights violators on the planet.

There is far too much information for me to write about it in this post so I will simply provide you with the link. 

Comply or Die: How America Will Enforce TOTAL Wokeness

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 01:09:02 AM »
I'm more of an Alex Jones fan Dena, he pulls less punches (lol)

"I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It." by By Josh Owens
"Alex Jones Still Sells Supplements On Amazon Despite Bans From Other Platforms"

Was a county delegate for Ron Paul 2012:

Your Vote Matters
(not really 'cause we vote by proxy now it's all 'bout MONEY and who can buy the most)
“Hip, hip, HOORAY,” shout the national media elites. “The ‘experts’ are back in charge.”

You see, with the Biden-Harris Administration now occupying the White House, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) calling the shots in the House, and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) in control of the Senate, the media and their Big Government pals in BOTH parties can’t wait for things to get back to “normal” in Washington, D.C.

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 04:45:18 PM »
I had a little problem figuring out where to put this as I am working on a post that matches the tail end of this link that I will put up shortly. Today on Glenns morning show, he discussed a meeting that took place between large corporations that show corporations are taking very strong political positions. This meeting is not in your best interest because you will soon find that your vote no longer matters. 
I've never seen something like this CEO meeting.

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 03:08:27 PM »
I found another link to the 100 corporations having a group meeting. This is a writeup in the National Review capital site but unfortunately it's a plus member article. If you don't have an online account with them, you are limited to viewing three of these articles a month. If you have used up your quota and don't want to subscribe to the National Review, try again in a few weeks.

The president, and his party’s lawyer, are urging multiple major corporations to combine to restrain trade for the purpose of making it harder for its political opposition to win elections, and using lies to restrict the president’s democratically elected critics from passing laws. If we saw this in another country, we would recognize it as a menacing step.

The remainder of the article discusses the legal aspects of what they are attempting to do. They stated that the Democrats’ high-profile elections lawyer, Marc Elias was the head of the meeting and he was also involved in a good deal of the dirty work of the democratic party in the past. Elias is the head of the Democratic legal team and if somebody high in the party needs legal assistance, Elias has the legal team that will handle it.

I find it rather ironic because the progressive were the party that fought Monopolies early in the 20th century and now they are trying to build one that far exceeds anything they broke up in the 20th century and all in the name of gaining power that they will never lose. They are working under the premise that it will no longer matter who wins the vote but it will matter who has the most power. 100 top corporations is a pretty big club to wield but I wonder what the stock holder will think about political power being favored over a profit.

The Party in Power Is Directing a Corporate Conspiracy against Its Political Opposition

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 10:24:27 PM »
Tonight Glenn discusses Critical Race Theory history and the education system. CRT is structured as an indoctrination tool that will limit a child's ability to have independent thought and blindly follow others. It's important for you to watch this and show it to others when children are involved but it's important even without children as this will not remain limited to schools. You may find your freedom of speech limited by CRT rules and the price you pay might be high for simply speaking your mind. People have already lost their jobs for questioning CRT and parents aren't questioning what their children are being taught because they might be considered racist.

While it could be a thread of its own, it is a part of the great reset as it can be used to oppress opposing viewpoints not though logic but by simply claiming that view point is racist. We are already seeing some of that today and unless we fight back, it will get worst.

You may not feel this applies to you for the first few minutes but as the argument builds, you will discover that this is a must see video.

Critical Race TYRANNY: The Great Reset of Education