Author Topic: 2021 March 16, The color revolution  (Read 224 times)

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
2021 March 16, The color revolution
« on: March 16, 2021, 09:13:33 PM »
I post many links to Glenn Beck because I have been watching him for about 15 years. I first subscribed to the Blaze about the time these videos came out so I shared them with Christine. After watching a couple of them, she asked me how accurate he is. My response is he doesn't get everything right but he comes pretty close. These links date to September 2020 and I ran across them again today. I post them so you can judge just how close he came in predicting what we have seen over the last 6 months. In hindsight, I don't think it was possible for the Democrats to lose the election because the fix was in. So much for the left believing in a free election. 

CIVIL WAR: The Way America Could End in 2020

Civil War: The Left's Revolution Playbook EXPOSED

Civil War: The Left's Election-Night War Game
Email contact through dena@transhaven.org

Online Kiera

• Lauren Bacall . .
    • Twitter
Re: 2021 March 16, The color revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 12:38:47 AM »
"Judging by Christensen’s remarks, that guilty verdict would clearly have been influenced not primarily by the evidence, but by the threat of mass rioting and threats to her own personal safety.

“I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict,” she said.

The comments clearly suggest that members of the jury were swayed by the threat of nationwide civil unrest, violence and looting that would have undoubtedly occurred had Chauvin escaped any of the charges."