Author Topic: 2021 April 30, Is 2022 Our Last Chance to Save America? | Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 166 times)

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
Glenn has a pod cast with Victor Davis Hanson. If you heard the name, most likely you have been viewing the National Review. In this podcast, Glenn and Victor discuss American history. When the country was founded, it wasn't a matter of throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks. Instead, they considered history along with the current writings of many looking for the best ideas and ideas that withstood the test of time. The discussion wasn't just a few people but included many of the best educated minds of the time. The people weren't expected to just accept these ideas but were informed of these discussions through the newspaper and needed to be in agreement before the Constitution was accepted.

This has served the nation well for around 250 years but in left leaning cities, we are seeing a collapse of society. This is because of the woke culture that is neither the result of intellectual discussion or agreement within the population. If the population accepts woke ideas, it's because of the threat of violence. This discussion looks back on the values we once had and what we need to return to if we are to end the chaos we are now facing.

Our Last Chance to Save America?
Email contact through dena@transhaven.org

Offline karen_A

This has served the nation well for around 250 years but in left leaning cities, we are seeing a collapse of society.

I don't know how your are defining collapse..... Not what I see where i am... Overall the whole area is doing quite well as far as I can see, and it is definitely left leaning.

-Karen

Offline Dena

• Guru/Village Idiot
  • Administrator
You seem to be overlooking what happened during the Johnson, Carter and Nixon years where the economy collapsed. Then there is the division of the population that existed before the civil rights movement. Indoctrination of children against their parents. Riots against the population and law enforcement destroyed so they are unable to act. Biden becoming a dictator by ignoring the other branches of government. The office of the president was never intended to have that much power. The Democrats attempt to end the existence of the Republican party. Most important, the idea that you are unable to care for yourself without the government telling you what you can and can't do.

Our country was founded on the rights of the individual and the government was only intended to do what we couldn't do as an individual. Instead we are being turned into slaves who only exist to serve the government. Those of us who understand the whole picture understand this is the same approach to establish Marxism in the over 20 countries who attempted it. If the U.S. falls to Marxism, it will cause the destruction of the world. The world has always had a world police officer and if the U.S. falls, that task would be taken up by China or Russia. I would prefer not to fall under the rule of either country.

More posts to follow.
Email contact through dena@transhaven.org