Community Conversations > Transgender Topics

The BFF Question...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: Thessa on January 08, 2020, 02:00:18 PM ---I have only my Kremser Dirndl and I don't have any use for a Goldhaube 😉

--- End quote ---
I would love having a Dirndl for myself, but with my 6'6" (198cm) frame I think there is little chance to find one that fits well, except for sewing one myself...

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: Linde on January 08, 2020, 11:44:42 AM ---We could meet half ways, and stay overnight or something like this!

--- End quote ---
Be careful, I might take you up on this!

Kiera:

--- Quote from: Iztaccihuatl on January 08, 2020, 11:10:10 AM ---Thanks, Linde, for that offer. That would be cool if it wasn't for 12-hour drive . .
--- End quote ---
Atlanta IS somewhere in-between?

--- Quote from: Thessa on January 07, 2020, 11:16:39 AM ---Based on what you write I think your wife would have an issue with a BFF of yours . .

--- End quote ---
Aye and I DO 'ave some prior experience with spousal warfare er, I mean negotiations between mine & others . . .

So... it's the 'ole "I'm ok with this as long as nobody else knows" trick which just ain't gonna fly! It was indeed HER waving someone's "vaginal prosthetic" in divorce court it certainly wasn't "I"! And, lol looking around all redfaced, do swear that: every single clerk in that courthouse was "in the wings" and "all ears" . . .!

And nothing like a 'lil GREAT SHAME to
purge oneself of ALL SUBSEQUENT FEARS!
So guess who's "out" regardless! >:( But guess who also got automatic custody when "my youngest" turned 14! ;D

6 And you, son of man, be not afraid of them, nor be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions. 2 Be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house.

( OMG lol parts of above actually RHYMES! )

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: Thessa on January 11, 2020, 11:19:45 AM ---I'm 188cm and I found one quit easy.
So maybe you could find something, the only "issue" could be that the length wouldn't be traditional.
But today there are many Kurzdirndl anyway.

--- End quote ---
That leaves still 10cm or 4" difference, half of it on the legs, half of it on the torso, which usually makes for a very high waistline. And a Dirndl with empire waist does look funny...

I also don't like the ones with a hemline above the knees, they remind me either of the 70ies or of some hyper sexualized party or role play Dirndls.

Iztaccihuatl:

--- Quote from: Kiera on January 11, 2020, 01:28:29 PM ---Atlanta IS somewhere in-between?

--- End quote ---
Sounds like we all need to meet in Atlanta then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version