Author Topic: WEN Sweet Almond Mint  (Read 473 times)

Offline Kiera

• Airline Gentry . . duh! What gender am i?
    • Blogs: Second Type Forums
WEN Sweet Almond Mint
« on: December 22, 2019, 02:54:46 AM »
        Never played with makeup because have never tried to actually "pass" but James Dean's "WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner" is the BEST hair care product I have yet to try am totally hooked. It's a one-step cleansing conditioner that does not "lather", containing no damaging sulfates that can strip and dry out ultra-fine hair and, while not cheap at $50 for a 32oz pump. one bottle - shampooing twice a week - lasts me for two months at least.

My ever growing longer hair almost covers my breasts and now,
during last summer, I could swim in a chlorinated pool and still
easily comb my hair out with absolutely no *frizz* at all!

Having baby-sitted all year for FREE I've been pretty much treating myself to Christmas this year just ordered best price off ebay $50.95 no tax/free shipping. Apparently used to be able to buy WEN off the shelf at Walmart but NO MORE think more & more are ordering "online" the mall shopping traffic yesterday was TERRIFIC cannot deal with the crowds anymore! Says it's shipping from Oregon and hopefully, unlike a lot of Chinese knockoff brand-name cosmetics, it's not FAKE (due to arrive Dec 27th?)

( ps: Linde you making any progress with your hair problem/progesterone BAN? I recorded on my Calender a 28-day cycle with 10 days ON using Dr Power's recommended rectal administration and my 38B cup is now much fuller do see & feel a difference! Surely as volume increases growth is not as immediately apparent. )
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:25:52 PM by Kiera »

Offline Margrit

Re: WEN Sweet Almond Mint
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 01:17:21 PM »
I never use a conditioner for my hair, I just use a drop or two of oil when my hair is washed.
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Margrit

Re: WEN Sweet Almond Mint
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 01:55:17 PM »
No I am not washing it out, I just use as a leave in.
It keeps my hair healthy  :D
The secret is just a tiny tiny drop or two. If you are going to use more you will have a oily mess...........
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.