Author Topic: Gladys Ng, MD, UCLA Urolog.Prof.Gender Aff.Surgery:Considerations f.Vaginoplasty  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Margrit

Gender Affirming Surgery: Considerations for Vaginoplasty  infos from:

UCLA urologist Gladys Ng, MD,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEu_iwNCq0

Offline Complete

Is this a commercial, or advertisement for services offered?

Offline Complete

Are they considering CVP or using a laproscopic epithelial methodology?

Offline Complete

Just curious. What did it say?

Offline Complete

Thank you. I got that. My question is do these options include CVP or other epithelial techniques?

Offline Margrit

Hi Margrit,

That was very interesting...thanks for posting it.

Lexxi

:)

Offline Complete

I am not sure. You would need to watch the videos to know for sure. I only remember the video that I saw discussing the "standard" penile I version technique.

It's not our job, is it Katie, to do the work, or to stop others from remaining lost in their ignorance.
The question remains, which begs the question of, Why?

Offline Complete

Good Lord!

It was a simple question.
Does the video discuss procedures or techniques other than
PI SRS?

Offline Complete

You don't get it do you?
I don't care. I have mine. I've had it for decades. How about you? Wouldn't you want to know?
How can l be "supportive" of this kind of snarkiness on your part?
Oh! I forgot. You already know... everything. Hence no curiosity. No need to know about anything you don't need to know.
You seem to feel this is some kind of competition. Just as you cannot control how you were born or how you see things, l cannot control what l have experienced or how l see things.
Are you even aware of how much more superior using epithelial tissue, by what ever means, from whatever source is to penile inversion?
Just because it is not important to you doesn't mean it has no value to others.
Please stop baiting and attempting to fence with me. It's boring and contrary to the mission on this site.

Offline Complete

aNo need to apologise.l have been around long enough to not take offense. Neither do l have a problem responding.
How about l allow the mor expert in o explain epithelial as l am only a happy user and am not an expert.
It is a vast  improvementment over PI.
As for this: "Then again, the lack of sensation might also negate the benefits of the self-lubricating nature of those tissues. It seems that with current surgical technology, you either have sensation or lubrication, but not really both."
NONSENSE! Where did you hear that? Some forum? LOL

Offline Complete

Good guess. [emoji6]
But I can be convinced otherwise by those who have firsthand experience.

There are a couple of good threads on Susan's that cover the topic really well. One even relates a real time recovery.