Community Conversations > General Topics

Big changes

(1/1)

Maverick:
I need to take a serious discussion with my husband soon. He needs to accept me as I am. A guy. Or we will need to go separate ways.

I can't afford another trip to suicide land. It was a close enough shave this time. Next time might be the last. So...no next time.

I need to be myself. Live for me. Not live for other people.

I am now true to myself. I am now honest with myself.

I'm getting to go home on Wednesday. I'm done here. Bye psych hospital. Hello my new born me. Hello life!

/T

Maddie:

--- Quote from: Maverick on March 02, 2020, 01:43:40 PM ---
I'm getting to go home on Wednesday. I'm done here. Bye psych hospital. Hello my new born me. Hello life.

--- End quote ---
Life said to say hello, Maverick.

Hello Maverick :).
Glad you're still here.

Also glad that you know when you're getting out of there.

Maverick:

--- Quote from: OzGirl on March 02, 2020, 01:56:54 PM ---You are right Maverick, but do go easy in the discussion. Make sure he understands why you are in this position, and that the only treatment is transition. Then give him some time, this will be a big thing for him to get his head around, and staying together means he has to transition as well. Acceptance seems easier for everyone you tell if they see this isn't something you want, it is something you need to survive.

Good luck with that discussion, and I hope it goes the way yuo need it to go.

Hugs,

Allie

--- End quote ---

He's had 4 years to think and reflect. His conclusion is that he is not gay. He need to make a decision now. With me as I am. Or with someone else with '"right" gender.

I can't do this again. I have been in psych hospital for a very long time twice! Both occations because I denied myself. I ignored myself. I lived for everyone else. Not me.

I have 6 suicide attempts in my history. Every attempt gets me closer to the catastrophy.

/T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version